Statement of Intent
At Dearham Primary School we aim to:
- Provide a broad, balanced curriculum which provides rich and appropriate experiences and opportunities to develop each child to encourage high achievement and promote excellence for all.
- Provide a safe external and internal school environment, where children can develop a healthy lifestyle and learn to stay safe.
- Develop positive learning partnerships between school, home and community.
- Provide high quality teaching and support in all aspects of learning and to make learning fun, giving our children the confidence to succeed.
- Have high expectations for achievement of our children, enabling them to have positive attitudes towards their work, developing enquiring minds and becoming lifelong learners.
- Provide equality of opportunity for all.
- Create a welcoming, caring, positive learning environment to enable both the children and staff to feel valued and respected.